How Am I Starting Over? And why am I starting over again?
Let me count the ways. So much has changed since I first posted this only four months ago!
- By getting a divorce
- Process started 9 months ago, with end not yet in sight! I’m still getting a divorce but the end is now in sight
- By moving back into the house where I grew up… I’m still living in the same house where I grew up but now I’m living here alone!
- With my mom who has lived there for nearly 60 years!
- By learning how to take care of an 85-year-old woman She is now being cared for by other PROFESSIONAL people
- Who has been mostly on her own for the past 15 years
- Who no longer has depth perception or peripheral vision
- And now has Alzheimer’s disease and aortic stenosis!
- By returning to my L.A. area roots after 15 years in Tennessee I may be leaving behind someday soon this standard concrete suburb close to a beach and a big city and trading it in for the smallest of the four cities in Michigan that employ a full time Historic Preservation Coordinator!
- Back to a standard concrete suburb close to a beach and a big city
- Leaving a fascinating town in a semi-rural area close to a small city with a major (in the Southern sense) university!
You must be logged in to post a comment.